A blog of my responses and reflections on web 2.0 applications and how they relate to my work in public libraries. Should be fun.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

Let me Present to you...

I remember the SlideShare week of last years course with happiness as it was one of the few audio-visual components of the course that would run on the work computers.  I have since used different slideshows from SlideShare for all sort of uses including Sunday School.

I notice SlideShare have the option of uploading documents as well, a very handy tool when you find yourself travelling from computer to computer. As part of my life and work I already use Googledoc for this as I have it as a widget on  iGoogle that pops up as my homepage. Googledocs will also hold Powerpoint presentations as well as Excel spreadsheets but SlideShare is great when you just don't know where to start.  Often it's better not to reinvent the wheel.

I was looking forward to the Cultureshock set of stories, however the computers have let me down and won't play them.

I didn't have any Presentations I could share with the world so I quickly whipped up one that will hopefully get you singing to yourself for the rest of the day.  You will find it eventually, here.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Thanks for this slideshow.

Ellen

So...why am I here?