A blog of my responses and reflections on web 2.0 applications and how they relate to my work in public libraries. Should be fun.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2008

Bouncin' through Bankstown

So why Bankstown? It's the City I work in South West Sydney and like my blogs is diverse, often contradictory and often unintelligible. Take that as you will. Bankstown City council has given me 15 years of employment and on the whole good memories so I considered it my duty to spread the love. Besides, this way I can blog in work time and call it 'Personal Development'.

In the next few weeks I'll be blogging about my experiences in a training package called libraries learning 2.0. Fasinating as that may be for most blog surfers, if you looking for something that won't cure insomnia please check out my actual blog on word press.

See ya 'round.

No comments:

So...why am I here?