A blog of my responses and reflections on web 2.0 applications and how they relate to my work in public libraries. Should be fun.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Library learning 2.1: here we go again!


This was such a great course last year that when I saw it was on again I jumped on this old blog and revamped the look.

Minimalist I know, but it does mean I have twice as much room for commenting on all the new apps that have found there way onto the Internet.

I do like how much you can now edit to suit your own tastes including the look of your Nav bar...like, only you'll be looking at it, but there's an option to change it to suit your current layout.

I didn't try one of the after market templates as I didn't think I could do that on the work machines, but I can see that having the ability to use templates made elsewhere, out choice of looks explodes into almost infinite possiblities.  Surely there would be one to suit any organisation's corporate image.

So Library learning 2.1...here we go!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

The blog looks great!

Ellen (PLS)

So...why am I here?